International Students offer from IITT:
If you are looking to certify yourself within the Telecom and Networking Industry, then IITT is the perfect place for you to do so.
IITT enjoys a worldwide reputation for excellence in Real Time Practical Training’s and Internationally Recognized Certifications. We are proud of our wide multi-cultural student body. People from more than 100 countries choose to study at IITT, IITT welcomes International students from all over the world and provides equal opportunity to all students without any discrimination. We believe students from different countries and cultures make it a better place for learning.
IITT offers international students a 4 months program on Telecom Technology Certifications and 2 months program on Networking Technology Certifications, where the students will get certified with internationally recognized companies: ZTE, HUAWEI, BSNL and IITT. This means that you will get 4 Telecom & 3 Networking; total 7 internationally recognized certifications in just 6 months, which are:
- ZTE Certified Telecom Engineer
- BSNL Certified Telecom Engineer
- IITT Certified Telecom Engineer
- Huawei Certified Telecom Expert
- ZTE Certified Optical Fiber comm. /Transmission Engineer
- Huawei Certified Data comm. Engineer
- IITT Certified Networking Expert
In this 6 months you will be trained by ZTE,BSNL,HUAWEI and IITT on the latest advanced technologies, which means you will get Real Time Experience with these technologies and products and not only theoretical knowledge. During the training period you will be trained at the company’s facilities and state of the art telecom laboratories.
Procedure for Foreigner’s seeking admission into IITT:
- Select a Program you would like to join from the list of programs offered by IITT.
- Send us an email with the scanned passport and Educational Certificates.
- After screening through the educational background we will send the confirmation email to the eligible foreign student with an admission letter to obtain student visa from the nearest Indian Embassy / Consulate.
- You must register with the office of Foreigner’s Regional Registration Officer ( FRRO ) within 14 days of your arrival to India. For more information about the Registration’s kindly log on to http://indianfrro.gov.in/frro/menufrro.jsp
- Program fees can be made after arriving to India in advance before training starts.
We are delighted that you have taken the time to visit our web pages. The International Office is a dedicated department here to help you with all aspects of your application, from obtaining your visa to arriving in India to study. Contact us today to see how we can help you with your future study plans.