Training Type : Practical & Theoretical
Training Location’s : IITT & ZTE
Eligibility : Any Graduate, Under Graduate, Post Graduate or Working Professional who wants to become a perfect Telecommunication Engineer can join this Training ProgramTo meet the severe talent crunch being faced in Telecom industry, IITT-International Institute of Technology Training launched a unique program to help students get trained under some of the leading Telecom companies and to work live on their original equipments by visiting their campus. Delivering in partnership with ZTE (World’s leading Telecommunications & Data Communications Equipment Manufacturer which has its presence in 144 Countries), and BSNL (India’s largest Government owned Telecommunications, Data communications & Internet service provider). Students opting for this program will get the benefit of getting certified by three leading organizations i.e. IITT, ZTE & BSNL.
CTE-Certified Telecom Engineer program is a combination of IITT (World’s Premier ICT- Information & Communication Technology Knowledge Center) & ZTE University. Getting trained on some of the leading technologies including GSM/2G, UMTS/3G, LTE/4G, WCDMA, RF Planning, Designing, Optimization, Survey, Drive test tools, Radio Access Networks, Advance Core Networks. This Program is jointly conducted by IITT & ZTE University, This Program has 2 Different Modules and the detailed curriculums of 2 different modules are given below. Certified professionals will be job ready from the day one after completing the course.
Detailed Course Curriculum: (Click on below link to download)
Certification: Total 3 Internationally Recognized Certifications
- ZTE Certified 3G & 4G ( LTE ) RF Engineer
- ZTE Certified UMTS RAN/CN Engineer
- IITT Certified Telecom Engineer
Some of the unique advantages of this program are:
- Real time hands on practical training & Certifications from ZTE University.
- Training will be provided directly from ZTE Telecom company.
- Certification from IITT an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution and placement assistance to the top students.
- Internationally Recognized Certifications.
- Increase of employment chances by adding certification weight to your resume.
- Certified students are preferred by ZTE, HUAWEI and their partner companies.
Documents required: (Photo copies to be submitted at the time of admission)
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Educational Certificates (Degree/Diploma).
- ID Proof & Address Proof.
- Passport, Visa & Residence Permit for Foreign Students.