Training students on system configuration, system engineering, network configuration, configuration of switches and routers, IPV4 and IPV6 configuration, and the IP security IITT also help students in training on certifications from ZTE, BSNL & Cisco besides offering completion training from ZTE, BSNL and the IITT (International Institute of Technology Training).
Some of the unique advantages of this program are:
- Real time practical Training & Certification from BSNL as Certified Network Engineer and from ZTE as Certified RAN and Core Network Engineer.
- Training will be provided directly from the respective companies (ZTE & BSNL) at their campus and by their trainers.
- Only program to offer training on operation of routers and switches with respect to Telecom industry.
- International Faculty with experience across various technologies.
- Only program to help students in getting trained at RTTC (Regional Telecom Training Centre an ISO 9001:2008 certified authorized training institute of BSNL) or at R&D Bangalore Campus of ZTE Telecom India.
Detailed Course Curriculum: (Click on below link to download)
- BSNL Certified Network Engineer ( BSNL PDF) [ Download ]
- ZTE Certified UMTS RAN & Core Network Engineer (ZTE W-CDMA & WCN_CS PDF) [Download]
Documents required: (Photo copies to be submitted at the time of admission)
- 3 Passport Size photographs
- Degree/Diploma certificate.
- ID Proof & Address Proof.
- Passport, Visa & Residence Permit for Foreign Nationals.